Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Types of cookies we use
By the party managing the cookie:
- First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
- Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third party analytics company (Google Analytics) who will set their own cookie to perform this service.
By the cookie age:
- Session Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user's device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are or your preferences for more than one browsing session.
By the cookie final use:
- Strictly necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
How to enable or disable cookies
You can allow, avoid or remove cookies installed by using your Internet browser configuration options. Blocking cookies might prevent some pages from working properly.
Instructions on how to manage cookies from each browser:
www.eastlondonaerials.co.uk will not save in the cookies any other data than the described before.
For revoking the analytics cookies consent and choose again your cookies policy. The strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled.
If you want to show again the banner asking for the consent, please remove the cookies in your browser as described in point "How to enable or disable cookies"